Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day to day to day TWO

My media usage for Wednesday.. a tad bit different since I spent most of the day on a mountain in de meddle of de nowhere. Yes, today we had a work "BYU Magazine Retreat" at Sundance and contemplated changes, direction and improvements for the magazine.

6:20 am woke up to alarm on cell phone
7:45 am-12:45pm analyzed different magazine content for work
1-2 pm radio on drive back to Provo
2-4 pm Internet use while at the Daily Universe: Facebook, email(s), info search. Used cell phone to text and make calls to sources
6:30 pm cell phone
7 pm & 9 pm music

Done! Not much today! I did listen to music today though, which makes two days in a row even though I'd say that isn't an accurate representation of my everday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment